Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wavy Edge Interior

Here is another sweet idea and use of what I like to call wavy edge siding. I've also seen and heard it referred to as rough edge or Adirondack. Either way, I think it's such a cool application and brings in some unique character. This is the interior of The Book Club in London. It's a bar/performance space for cocktails, brunch, music, poetry and ping-pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails