Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Maps And Globes

As I was leaving this morning I had maps on my mind. My sweet wife and oldest little nugget had paused the weather map on TV and were pointing out places around the country where relatives live. A classic idea in a kids room or playroom that's definitely been done a few times over, however it's the way you do it to make it your own. They went vintage here which is the direction I would take it with our style home. Classic, retro style. The beauty of the map or globe is that you can find a way to incorporate it into any style.



I also like the overall layout and feel to this boys room with the mix of woods, colors and textures. Also, a cool idea with the applied, painted wood on just two of the walls here.

photos via ohdeedoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails