Thursday, July 8, 2010

Before and After



I am a total sucker for before and after images. As a builder, it is key to be able to see past the current state of a project and to really envision it as something completely different. I think that is part of the reason I truly love to remodel. It is amazing to see something old transformed into something new, something compartmentalized transformed into an open space, something rugged turned into something polished. Remodeling really is blank slate if you think a little out of the box. In my opinion, the crazier and more challenging the project, the better.





It is hard to imagine this modern Salt Lake City home was ever a beat up 1950s pad. Check out the before pictures.








The transformation is pretty amazing. I could definitely get used to a house like this.




(via Black Eiffel and Cup of Jo, pictures by Tyler Gourley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails