Thursday, September 16, 2010

Small, But Organized, Spaces

We don't live in a large house. But, I don't need a large house. I'm all about the trend towards efficiency. I'm all about spaces that matter and that will hold stories and create memories. I'm about rooms with a view that will be enjoyed. I'm about easy, casual and comfortable.

We wanted a 'command center', a place for the mail to be dropped, phones to be set and pictures to be displayed. We borrowed some space from a coat closet and created a built in area with shelving and a space for a stool. It is the perfect spot to put the days piles on until they are ready to be dealt with. I think everyone needs a place to put their 'stuff'. The everyday stuff that piles up day after day...that is, until it needs to be put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails