Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bath and Shower Options

Bathrooms, it seems like, can take on a whole life of their own so I'm always looking for unique ways to not only keep it fresh but give the client exactly what they want. This shot above has a teak wood floor with a hidden drain which is pretty sweet. It gives a little more of an outdoor feel. The walls, however, I thought were genius. It's a polished plaster that's been coated with polyurethane. Who needs tile?

I like the open space in this bathroom with the transom windows and volume of the vaulted ceiling. It's also all about black and white. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it because it just doesn't seem to go out of style. They dropped that hardwood antique piece of furniture in there to give a little contrast too. A nice touch. And so is the polished concrete floor.

images via Living Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails